For those folks interested in doing something active with me, I’ve put together a list of classes I’m interested in and times/dates.
Respond please to let me know which of these things sound cool with you, and please help me stay accountable by joining a team with me on Fitocracy or pestering me, or just trying to help me schedule something a couple days out so I don’t flake. If there are other activities you want to do with me let me know and I’ll add to my list 🙂
My at-home exercise:
Pilates Reformer/Mat 20 minutes a day
The sharing activities part. I’d like to do a couple/few of these things every week.
(I’m game for most any drop-in class someone thinks sounds fun)
- Acroyoga Mondays at 7:30
- Palomar Drop-in classes – Swing Weds, Friday Salsa, Saturday Latin
- Any other dancing. I love dancing. And going to listen to music. Or Karaoke.
- Zumba – M-F 10AM, M 6-7, W 5:30-6:30, Sat 8:30-9:30
- Bikram Yoga – Most any time, Santa Cruz, Los Gatos or Aptos
- Sun 4:00, hula hoop
- Monday 5:30, aerial conditioning
- Wed 6:30, aerial silks
- Thurs 5:30, aerial hoop; 6:30 aerial silks
- Friday 5:00, aerial silks
- Saturday 11:30 Aerial hoop
- Skating on west cliff?
- Bike riding
- Swimming when it’s >45 degrees out
- Other kinds of dancing
- Horse back riding
- Motorcycle Riding
- Shooting things with bullets or arrows